Fucking crack heads...


Fucking crack heads...

after a rather stressful December, I went away and had a rather nice Christmas and then on holiday to Fuerteventura with my partner (been nearly a year now...cripes that's a lifetime time for me) for my birthday and New Year.

Standing on a balcony watching fireworks in warm weather drinking pink champagne with someone you love beats fighting to get to the bar and avoiding wankers who want to pull your wig off in the city.

Had a very good time but our hotel was robbed when we went for a drive to the north of the island. We think it was staff as there was no sign of a break in and when we reported my partners phone missing, they said the last calls were made to Brazil and there were Brazilians working in the….fuck we can't assume anything but it's bloody annoying non the less.

Popped to see my olds after getting back (got lots of new gaudy frocks for a pound, love the charity shops of Hereford) and then to what I have called my home for nearly two years to find the situation in the flat has become worse.

There's been theft and violence going on and I can't stick it anymore so going to leave.

I've nothing against recreational misuse of drugs but having one 'flat mate' smoking heroin like its Golden Virginia and the other ex-con smoking crack with very shady company creating havoc is beyond what drugs, for me are ultimately about; having fun.

I lost too many mates from my rave years that ended up on smack after the criminal justice act ruined the party and club land went commercial. Crack and smack are selfish, anti-social evil drugs and do nothing but destroy the lives of the user and everyone around them.

I had heroin once and enjoyed it so much that upon waking the next day and wanting more, sat bolt upright in bed and shouted to myself 'never ever again'. I can see why people get hooked. Too nice but too fucking destructive.

My computer, decks and valuables are in storage thank fuck and I'm staying with m'lady for a bit so won't be online as much as usual.

Haven't had chance to return thanks for Birthday greetings (for those who remembered), college work (no gigs for a while as I'm concentrating on writing my Fine Art Masters thesis), upload new photos or fannying about on the net (haven't downloaded any new music for a month. I have severe withdrawal).

I'm a tough girl and will get through it but this year has been pretty shite so far, let's hope the bottom end of it is better eh?


x

No comments:

Post a Comment